They help in creating – from a concept, through sketch, finding talents, all the way to the master performance:
Imaginer (IMG) – captures the visions and dreams of many in transferable form.
- Captures image as goals and sketches.
- Captures image as services chart – fields and services.
- Captures image in the form of fields and services descriptions.
- Conveys ideas to finders and engages them.
Discoverer (DCR) – finds talents and launches them, taking care of everything.
- Finds and inspires people to participate in a given field.
- Prepares services descriptions.
- Finds logistics and engages them.
- Watches the whole field.
Logistician (LOG) – creates teams and ensures by the goal.
- Leads a given service as part of a given field.
- Prepares descriptions of tasks for teams.
- Creates teams for particular works and chooses locomotives for them.
- Monitors compliance of the execution with the projects.
- Ensures that teams achieve the goal.
Locomotive (LMW) – divides tasks and leads team to the goal.
- Divides actions between diamonds.
- Initiates actions towards the goal.
Diamond (DMT) – focuses on a masterful execution of the task.